2nd Shift Blending Associate
Cincinnati, OH 45229 US
EverStaff, a specialized recruiting firm, is actively searching for potential candidates for Direct Hire positions with one of our top clients. These positions entail direct employment with the client that offers exceptional work culture, benefits, PTO, and growth potential.
Hours: 2nd Shift, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Why you'll love working for our Client:
- Competitive pay.
- Growing company with room for growth and development.
- Competitive benefits as well as PTO and 401k.
- Opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that focuses on continuous improvement, taking pride in the quality of our work, and creating a fun and positive work environment.
- Responsible for the setup, operation, and cleanup of packaging line equipment by delegating tasks to team members to optimize efficiency.
- Provides input to production manager for employee annual evaluations, promotions, or other performance concerns.
- Monitors production activity, identifies process problems, troubleshoots causes and develops solutions.
- Maintain equipment at base condition by following cleaning, inspection, and lubrication standards.
- Complete equipment changeovers on time and with little to no adjustments post changeover.
- Follow all standard work instructions and job aids, offer updates as needed.
- Assist with dunnage returns and recycling programs in the department.
- Read and follow production schedules.
- Effectively communicates with other departments to optimize production throughput.
- Monitor product quality and take action to resolve issue
- Keep all areas of the bottling line organized, safe and clean.
- Ensure the safety of the production area. Review safety issues with Production Manager.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Previous experience working in a production setting strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a team environment a plus.
- Forklift experience required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use tools or controls and climb or balance. The employee is frequently required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 42 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, and horizontally push up to 125 pounds.