Twinsburg, OH 44087 US
• Make required program edits and offsets.
• Setup and operate machine from programming to part completion.
• Ensure all work meets quality standards, instructions, and specifications
• Read and follow blueprints or original components to manufacture new parts
• Regularly clean machinery and equipment as needed
- CNC machine operation and programming experience is needed
- The ability to perform basic math and follow instructions
- Strong analytical skills, precision, and attention to detail
- Able to complete tasks in a fast paced job shop environment
- Excellent attendance required