Customer Service Representative
Dallas, TX 34221 US
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, chat or text
- Enter new service requests and assign to appropriate technicians
- Coordinate with clients successful completion of tasks
- Using tools to plan technician schedules utilizing zones and certifications for maximum utilization
- Schedule parts jobs in advance confirming appointments with customers utilizing analytics
- Prior customer experience or related work history.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to successfully interact with a diverse group of employees and customers via phone, email, chat and text.
- Effectively perform job duties in a fast-paced and often hectic environment while maintaining company standards for customer service.
- Advanced computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Neat & organized work habits including ability to multi-task.
- Flexible work schedules!
- Health Insurance with generous company contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Plan
- 401k Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Training & Development Programs