We are seeking Customer Service Representatives for our client in Daytona Beach! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving issues.
- Interact with clients and customers to request or provide insurance documents, proof of insurance, collect payment information and conduct follow-up in a high-energy interactive call center atmosphere
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process payments, insurance documents, and claims
- Follow up with customers as needed
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Customer service experience and aptitude
- Willingness to listen, analyze, and solve problems
- Previous call center experience
- Insurance/Banking industry knowledge is a plus
- High School Diploma/GED required
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply with a resume for immediate consideration.
EverStaff offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).