Customer Service Representative
Dublin, OH 43017 US
We are looking for a Member Services Representative for our client in the Columbus area! You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and support to members of the organization.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for members and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Identify and troubleshoot member issues, and work collaboratively with other departments to resolve problems and ensure member satisfaction
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date member records in the organization's database
- Monitor member feedback and report trends and issues to senior management
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities to stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience working with databases and CRM systems
- Knowledge of membership management best practices and trends
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).