Customer Service Representative
Hudson, OH 44236 US
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives and Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to work for a growing company in Hudson!
You will be answering calls to assist clients/drivers, re-directing them to the appropriate department, and recording all information into their database.
Pay: $15.50-17.50/hr (depending on shift, extra $1/hr for bilingual candidates) with raises after 90 days
Shift: Assigned M-F between 11 AM -10 PM, occasional Saturday overtime
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Talk with clients/drivers by phone to assist them with obtaining a rental vehicle, reporting an accident or glass claim, and help in receiving roadside assistance.
- Obtain all required information from the caller and accurately inputs information into the computer system.
- Locate nearest rental agency or body shop and provide client/driver with all necessary information.
- Handle any outside vendor problems/questions as necessary.
- Contact tow/glass to arrange for tows or glass repair and warm transfers callers.
- Communicate with the client to receive approval for rental upgrades, drop fees, or any other request that is outside of the client parameters.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Extra $1/hr if fluent in Spanish
- Prior customer service, call center, and/or car rental experience preferred
- Computer savvy and at least 30 WPM typing speed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible attitude and upbeat personality
- Supportive management and team-oriented environment
- Direct hire opportunity
- Benefits and PTO accrual (401K, medical, dental, vision, life)
- Advancement opportunities with a growing company
This company offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. An equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 - $17.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Twinsburg, OH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person