Middleburg Heights, OH 44130 US
- Electro-Mechanical assembly and testing of products for medical industry in clean environment by following assembly instructions.
- Use technical equipment such as custom gages and fixtures, hand torque tools, and precision measuring equipment
- Accurately follow all documentation associated with work assignments.
- Complete build logs and all appropriate documentation.
- Use computers for testing.
- Install and test unit firmware / software.
- Troubleshoot reoccurring problems.
- Train other associates in assembly & test processes / procedures.
- Any and other duties as required.
- Attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Attention to detail
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Precision assembly with small parts
- Mechanical & electrical knowledge
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Excellent Punctuality and Dependability
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous electro-mechanical assembly / technician experience, or a 2 year relevant technical degree or equivalent preferred.