Facilities Maintenance Associate
Wallace, NC 28466 US
- Repair and unclogging toilets, sinks, and drains.
- Repair and replacing flooring.
- Install and repairing wires, plugs, and switches for standard use up to 220V
- Construct, drywalling, painting, and/or repairing walls.
- Install or move flooring, drop ceilings, vents, lighting, and furniture.
- Monitor pest control stations and deterrent devices and addressing any concerns pest control company raises
- Track inventory of tools.
- Ensur that fire extinguishers, hydrants, alarms, emergency exits and other installed safety equipment remain in excellent working condition at all times.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose minor vehicle and warehouse equipment issues for forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks, and similar equipment ensuring preventive maintenance is performed on schedule
- Maintain daily maintenance logs as required for inspection, insurance, and safety requirements
- Track damage to the building or to any equipment
- Respond to maintenance requests and concerns promptly to resolve issues
- Schedule repairs that warrant special technical skills.
- Clean and restock offices (dust, mop, vacuum, etc)
- Clean and restock restrooms (disinfect, dust, mop, etc)
- Clean and restock breakroom (disinfect, dust, mop, etc)
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Operate the cardboard compactor.
- Sweep freezers and coolers
- Remove cardboard and trash from operational warehouse areas
- Help maintain the warehouse clean and organized, as needed
- Complete daily Cleaning SOP
- Track janitorial supplies to ensure you never run out