IP Patent Paralegal
Ann Arbor, MI 48226 US
verstaff is seeking an experienced IP Patent Parelegal for a large law firm in Ann Arbor!
- Assist attorneys with all aspects of intellectual property cases, including research, drafting legal documents, and preparing for trials
- Conduct interviews with clients and witnesses to gather information relevant to the case
- Manage and organize documents using document management systems
- Perform clerical tasks such as filing, photocopying, and scanning
- Proofread legal documents for accuracy and completeness
- Assist in the preparation of legal briefs, motions, and other legal filings
- Conduct legal research using various resources
- Maintain confidentiality of client information
- Proven experience as a paralegal or in a similar role
- Knowledge of intellectual property law and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient in using document management systems and other legal software
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong research skills and ability to gather information from various sources
- Familiarity with legal drafting and formatting standards
- Bachelor's degree in paralegal studies or related field is preferred, but not required
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance