Southfield, MI 48034 US
Everstaff is seeking a Litigation Paralegal for a legal firm in the Southfield, OH.
The Paralegal will provide administrative support to attorneys. Seeking 3+ years of experience to support the Litigation team.
- Assist attorneys in all phases of litigation, including discovery, trial preparation, and post-trial activities
- Organize and maintain case files, including indexing and filing documents
- Conduct legal research and gather relevant information for cases
- Draft and proofread legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, and briefs
- Manage document management systems and databases
- Coordinate with clients, opposing counsel, and court personnel
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Perform administrative tasks, such as scheduling meetings and maintaining calendars
- Transcribe dictations and prepare correspondence
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Proficient in clerical duties, such as filing and data entry
- Attention to detail for proofreading legal documents
- Familiarity with document management systems and legal research databases
- Excellent phone etiquette for communicating with clients and court personnel
- Ability to transcribe dictations accurately
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Note: Prior experience as a litigation paralegal or in a similar role is preferred. A paralegal certificate or degree is also desirable.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year