Medina, OH 442561398 US
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with 5% match
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Store Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perform routine maintenance on fork lifts, tow motors, lift trucks, and other machinery.
- Conduct battery maintenance, water level checks, load wheel inspections, and general equipment upkeep.
- Repair and maintain conveyors, overhead doors, and general Distribution Center duties.
- Handle tasks such as rack repair, floor maintenance, lighting system replacement, rodent protection, and basic plumbing.
- Execute hydrant flushing, fire pump tests, and maintenance.
- Undertake painting, including floor location stencils and hanging signs.
- Engage in basic electric work, welding, and general carpentry.
- Demonstrated ability to perform essential duties satisfactorily.
- Attention to detail and strong math skills are essential for success in this role.
- Must supply own small, hand-held tools (hammer, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.).
- Repetitive lifting: 1-25 lbs. several times daily, 25-40 lbs. frequently, 41-50 lbs. occasionally, 51 lbs. rarely.
- Sitting and standing.
- Bending and reaching.