Strongsville, OH 44149 US
- Repair and maintain printing/converting and finishing machinery
- Maintenance support of the entire facility to include building, equipment and fixtures.
- Dismantle equipment and machinery to gain access to faulty components.
- Repair or replace defective components/parts and return equipment to service.
- Able to use hand-held diagnostic equipment – vom, amp meters, strip chart recorders, circuit tester, etc...
- Re-assemble and test machinery/equipment ensuring operations meet production and safety specifications.
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits, relay-logic, electronic components including P.L.C.’s, pneumatic, hydraulic, and digital devices used in printing operations.
- Analyze, diagnose, and correct causes to equipment/machinery malfunctions
- Test electronic components and circuits to locate faults, replace defective items, align/adjust/calibrate equipment.
- Follow written maintenance procedures and fill-in proper sections of forms, reports, and purchase requisitions.
- Interact with all appropriate functional groups and departments in the plant
- Solid work background in installing and troubleshooting PCL controllers, analog and digital electronics.
- Willingness to work afternoon shift
- Demonstrated abilities in analytical troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical problems.
- Computer proficient in MS Office (word processor, e-mail and spreadsheet)
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and electronic schematics.
- Strong mathematical aptitude and understanding of scientific principles
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Five (5) years’ experience as a maintenance/electronics mechanic within a manufacturing environment.
- Must be certified electronics technician or possess an associate’s degree in electronics
- Solid experience in general maintenance to include plant air systems, power and electrical circuits, mechanical drives, pneumatics, plumbing, pipe fitting, etc.
- Strong background or participation in quality programs (ISO9000)
- Safety conscience and Team Oriented
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking daily
- Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs.