Medina, OH 442561398 US
- Contact insurances to verify eligibility.
- Follow up with and resolve outstanding accounts receivable balances.
- Respond to payer correspondence.
- Draft appeals for denied claims.
- Possess a strong knowledge of Commercial insurance policies, procedures, rules, and regulations, including Appeals, Reviews, ICD-10, and CPT coding.
- Communicate any problems and concerns to the supervisor that may lead to inaccurate or untimely completion of reimbursement processing.
- Must have at least a high school diploma or GED.
- Previous billing experience is a must.
- Preferred knowledge of Brightree software.
- Preferred knowledge of Home Medical Equipment and respiratory equipment and supplies.
- Well-developed organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently within established policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; must be able to use Outlook.
- Working knowledge of current home medical equipment products, services, and payor source guidelines.