Willoughby, OH 44094 US
Milling Setup/Machine Operator
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
- Set-up and operate for diversified work on one or more CNC machines involving intricate tooling and a wide range of unusual operations.
- Work with close tolerances.
- Knowledge in tooling, tool wear, operational sequences including multiple work holdings, and programming editing.
- Plan and lay out work, devise methods for machining intricate parts, diagnose and remedy operating and tooling problems.
- Obtain a high level of production and maintain quality standards.
- Must be able to explain work and assist operators if requested by supervisor.
SPECIFIC DAILY REQUIREMENTS
- Setup of milling machines
- Responsible for the correct fixturing on milling machines to ensure parts are to blueprint and quality requirements.
- To efficiently set up and operate milling machines and ensure that the proper inspection measurement gauging is present.
- Must record all appropriate documentation such as SPC & Visual Dimensional Requirements.
- Assist operators in trouble shooting machine issues.
- To present all problems to Dept. Supervisor.