Order Fulfillment Representative
Avon Lake, OH 44012 US
- Weekly Pay.
- Shift Differential Pay on Sundays.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- 401(k) Plan with Excellent Matching Contribution.
- Life Insurance.
- Short-Term Disability.
- Paid Vacation.
- Employee Store Discounts.
- Sunday-Thursday: 10 am - 6:30 pm.
- Fridays (optional).
- Saturdays (closed).
- Fulfilling prescription orders with precision.
- Preparing packages and efficiently distributing medications in a fast-paced production environment.
- Managing inventory and operating automation-related equipment.
- Work both independently and collaboratively in a group setting.
- Entry-level position with ample opportunities for career advancement.
- Must be 18 years or older with a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- We assist with your Certification and/or state registration as a pharmacy technician within 9 month of hire.
- Successful completion of pre-employment Background Check and Drug Screen