We are seeking a skilled PCB Assembly Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will play a key role in assembling PCBs by identifying electronic components, following documentation, and ensuring the accuracy of the final product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify electronic components by manufacturer's part number.
- Follow documentation to assemble PCBs by placing small parts into the board.
- Order and maintain inventory control for through-hole parts.
- Review the first PCB for others' work to ensure accuracy.
- Perform light soldering as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in inventory control.
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in light soldering techniques.
If you feel you have the above qualifications, please apply for immediate consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)