Avon Lake, OH 44012 US
- Entering orders into the designated database.
- Handling incoming phone calls and assisting in communicating with doctors and patients over the phone
- Completing third-party insurance forms and other necessary paperwork.
- Receiving and processing orders from company and other suppliers.
- Adhering to the etiquette guidelines of the contact center when interacting with patients, customers, prescribers, and colleagues.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to itneract well with all employee levels
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) Plan with excellent matching contribution
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discounts