Bedford Heights, OH 44146 US
We are looking for a Project Coordinator for a client in Bedford Heights!
Direct Hire opportunity with room for advancement!
Pay: $55-60k depending on experience
- Ability to work with Microsoft office applications i.e. Outlook, Excel, Great Plains.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls, using proper phone etiquette and assuring calls are properly terminated. Will log into and out of the phone system daily and use proper phone settings.
- Prepare and submit quotes and work` orders to customers and technicians within the agreed upon timeframe.
- Able to perform a construction take off from blue prints.
- Ensure all work orders are properly documented with job details answering the questions of Who, What, Where, When and Why.
- Ensure work orders are completed within the agreed upon service agreement terms.
- Responsible for updating the work order ETA’s and ensuring they are current and accurate. Will contact technicians/customers on a daily basis to obtain current job status.
- Follow up on all work orders to assure all customer/company standards are met.
- Ability to resolve work order/project issues quickly and efficiently and communicates not only the problem but also a resolution to all required parties. If unable to find an acceptable solution will escalate to the Project Manager.
- Responsible for coordinating/following up on special projects
- 3-5 years of project coordinating expereince
- Ability to work in Microsoft office applications
- Ability to solve work order/projects issues quickly and efficiently
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualified candidates, please submit your updated resume for immediate consideration!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)