Project Manager - Fire Restoration
San Antonio, TX 78222 US
We are looking for a Fire Restoration Project Manager for our client in San Antonio! You will be responsible for ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. This position requires strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills, as well as a deep understanding of fire restoration techniques and industry best practices.
- Respond to smoke and fire damage losses of all sizes and secure work.
- Serve as primary contact with owners, insurance adjusters, and consultants.
- Scope development, negotiation, and agreements with customers and insurance companies.
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines.
- Oversee projects from start to finish with crews, subcontractors, and temporary labor (as needed).
- Supervise multiple crews simultaneously on multiple projects.
- Create and manage job schedules.
- Thoroughly document time and material projects each day with proper paperwork, photos, and updates.
- Submit timely progress billing throughout large projects.
- Ensure safety protocols are followed on each project.
- Provide timely updates to owners, adjusters, consultants, and management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with agencies for temporary staffing needs along with vendors and subcontractors needed to complete projects.
- Complete projects on time and on budget.
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- IICRC certification in fire restoration required.
- Xactimate experience required.
- Proven experience in project management, specifically in fire restoration or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of fire restoration techniques, equipment, and materials.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Ability to adapt to changing project requirements and priorities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).