New Hyde Park, NY 11040 US
- Work directly with installation technicians and clients to ensure deliverables are met according to scope and budget on HVAC installation projects.
- Manage labor hours spent by technicians and approve daily work progress and hours.
- Ensure technicians are properly trained and follow procedures at all times.
- Meet with clients to review project scheduling and safety protocol.
- Track project performance with upper management weekly to specifically analyze the budgets and timing of jobs in progress.
- Meet with technicians on site daily to set expectations and drive performance.
- Review blueprints and jobs specifications with technicians to ensure continuity throughout the project.
- Ensure all materials are ordered and delivered to job sites in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate timing with all subcontractors and manage on-site performance.
- Document any change orders/extras from each project and ensure no additional work is performed until approved change order is received.
- Close out documentation/quality control checklist to ensure proper handoff to service department.
- At least 10 years of HVAC installation experience.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage 10-15 projects at one time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience with designing installation projects and following them through to completion.
- Base annualized salary with quarterly bonus eligibility.
- Comprehensive health insurance with generous company contribution.
- Dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- 401k with company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days.
- Reimbursed business expenses.
- Complete suite of essential office and support tools (cell phone, laptop, software).