Quality Assurance Tech 1st shift
Mentor, OH 44060 US
- Maintain product traceability.
- Demonstrate the ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions.
- Record keeping skills.
- Ability to use calipers and micrometers.
- Ability to use customer supplied gauging.
- Perform dimensional and visual inspection of cores both in the green and fired states to customer and Core-Tech Inc. specifications.
- Controlling of non-conforming material.
- Blue dye inspection.
- Final visual inspection.
Must be able to read instructions and also apply basic mathematical skills.
High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred but not required.