Quality Tech: 2nd: $18/hr
Wickliffe, OH 44092 US
Quality Control Technician
1st and 2nd SHIFTS AVAILABLE-We offer a full benefit package
Monday-Friday 1st and 2nd shifts. Weekends as required.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Quality Technician is responsible for the inspection of product quality using specifications given.
• Assist in maintaining customer drawings and specifications.
• Provide all necessary paperwork to shop floor for production.
• Provide all necessary measuring equipment and tools to production.
• Calibrate all measuring instruments in house and maintain instruments.
• Assist in maintenance of the ISO 9001 program.
• Report and assist in answering any questions on customer specifications brought forth
By the production employees.
• Regularly inspect material being produced.
• Aid in evaluation that all quality procedures are being followed and implemented
• Working knowledge of measurement techniques.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality system.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
• Ability to communicate techniques to employees.
. Physical Requirements:
1. Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
2. Some minimal lifting required.
3. Ability to work on the computer for an extended time.
We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated, detail oriented and flexible person with good communication skills.
If you feel you have the above qualifications please let us know and an interview will be scheduled for you!
EverStaff offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)