Strongsville, OH 44149 US
- Conduct first piece and last piece approvals (FPLP)
- Conduct retain inspections
- Perform critical functionality testing of finished goods and raw materials. Record results.
- Perform dock audits, layered process audits, and production audits.
- Assist teams on go and see audits.
- Complete yearly workshop improvement projects.
- Assist quality team in containment, root cause, and corrective measures on quality issues.
- Initiate QA Holds and reworks associated with containment actions
- Coordinate the reporting and disposition of WIP Hold material. Track and report metrics
- Lead training for new/revised quality work instructions and procedures
- Issue and follow up on ICARs to capture internal non-conformances
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude for critical thinking
- Must be able to identify priorities and be well organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment, as well as independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Candidates must be self-directed
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- High School diploma
- 2+ years in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with testing and inspecting product preferred