Shipping & Receiving
Twinsburg, OH 44087 US
EverStaff, a specialized recruiting firm, is actively searching for potential candidates for Direct Hire position with one of our top clients. The position entail direct employment with the client that offers exceptional work culture, benefits, PTO, and growth potential.
Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records. Performs inventory control and document management functions as required.
Essential duties and responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Validates incoming material by comparing certifications to purchase order.
- Pulls certifications for parts.
- Prepares boxes for shipment.
- Package and label parts for shipment.
- Operates in and maintains a FOD Controlled Area
- Performs inventory management and control functions
• Responsible for effective use of time and recording of time daily on each job as
Right to know:
• Knows the purpose and location of Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Work with safe manufacturing processes and understand that safety glasses, hearing protection, and safety shoes are recommended in the manufacturing area.
- Knows the location of the eye-wash station and first-aid box.
- Able to locate and use the various fire extinguishers throughout the building.
- Able to read and understand the emergency evacuation routes.
If you feel you have the above qualifications, please apply and an interview will be scheduled for you.
***** We offer employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage*****
*****All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)*****