Rochester Hills, MI 44286 US
- Develop design documentation, including class diagrams, function descriptions, flow charts, data structures, etc.
- Develop and debug new software modules, databases, and other system components.
- Maintain existing software modules, databases, and other system components.
- Interface with supervisor, other team members, and other departments to coordinate project activities.
- Develop test plans, test routines, and test data for unit and integration testing.
- Perform automated unit testing and integration testing and provide support for software validation.
- Provide status and progress reports to Engineering Management.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science Required
- Minimum 1-2 years' of experience with proven technical and professional skills in software design, development, and testing.
- Experience with C/C++ development.
- Experience with .Net development.
- Experience with SVN, GIT/source code management, CI/CD development.
- Experience with embedded system development.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Consistent demonstration of innovative thinking.
- Understanding of OS Abstracted code development.
- Design and Develop apps, services for transferring data using different protocols.
- Knowledge and experience with CAN/J1939/ISO15765/OBDII protocol.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)