Training, Development & Performance Specialist
Medina, OH 44256 US
Everstaff is seeking a Training & Development Specialist for a reputable company in Medina!
Responsible for the desiging, development, and delivering training programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of employees.
- Design and develop training programs that align with the organization's goals and objectives
- Leads the efforts to create our new “Pathways to Success” training and development programs.
- Serves as the Go-to person for all training, development and performance needs
- Coordinates training related activities for our upcoming ERP implementation
- Deliver training programs to employees in a variety of formats, including classroom, online, and on-the-job training
- Communicate and educate employees on training and development opportunities and resources
- Assess employee performance and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and implement performance improvement plans
- Collaborate with managers and supervisors to identify training needs and develop training plans
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in establishing training and development programs
- Experience in a distribution/warehousing or related environment
- HR Generalist experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of adult learning principles and instructional design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and learning management systems
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
_All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)__
Job Type: Full-time