Water Production Manager - Warren
Eastlake, OH 44095 US
We are looking for a Water Restoration Project Manager for our client in Warren! You will be responsible for ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. This position requires strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills, as well as a deep understanding of water restoration techniques and industry best practices.
- Manage the production, procurement and planning of daily operations.
- Conducts onsite field evaluations of work produced by direct reports.
- Coordinates with all sales team members to ensure client commitments are completed on time.
- Provide direct support to office personnel, technicians, and sales associates regarding technical questions, customer escalations, and operating procedures.
- Supervises, supports, and continually develops lead technicians and their team members.
- Ensures that health and safety regulations are followed within the division.
- Improves operational management systems and processes.
- Provides training for new initiatives and technology launches.
- Plans, schedules and reviews workload and labor to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis.
- Assists on management of large scale projects and/or projects that require high level expertise.
- Work with other divisions/Division Managers to provide assistance on projects that require Water Division labor and/or expertise.
- Acts as a lead technician during high volume events or during other times of need.
- IICRC certification in water restoration required.
- Xactimate experience required.
- Proven experience in project management, specifically in water restoration or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of water restoration techniques, equipment, and materials.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Ability to adapt to changing project requirements and priorities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).