Water Production Manager
Northwood, OH 44095 US
- Manage the production, procurement and planning of daily operations.
- Conducts onsite field evaluations of work produced by direct reports.
- Coordinates with all sales team members to ensure client commitments are completed on time.
- Provide direct support to office personnel, technicians, and sales associates regarding technical questions, customer escalations, and operating procedures.
- Supervises, supports, and continually develops lead technicians and their team members.
- Ensures that health and safety regulations are followed within the division.
- Improves operational management systems and processes.
- Provides training for new initiatives and technology launches.
- Plans, schedules and reviews workload and labor to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis.
- Assists on management of large scale projects and/or projects that require high level expertise.
- Work with other divisions/Division Managers to provide assistance on projects that require Water Division labor and/or expertise.
- Acts as a lead technician during high volume events or during other times of need.
- IICRC certification in water restoration required.
- Xactimate experience required.
- Proven experience in project management, specifically in water restoration or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of water restoration techniques, equipment, and materials.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Ability to adapt to changing project requirements and priorities.