Water Restoration Technician
Northwood, OH 44095 US
We are looking for a Water Technician for our client in Toledo! You will be performing water mitigation services to homes and businesses to return these properties to a safe condition necessary for repairs.
- Respond to jobs and initiate water removal, including mold remediation.
- Continuously monitor the drying progress of the building and its contents.
- Maintain accurate documentation in job management software.
- Provide daily communications with peers, homeowners, office staff, managers, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge and experience with hand tools.
- Excellent technical skills.
- IICRC certifications preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).