Willoughby, OH 44094 US
Looking for Multiple candidates for Temp - Perm positions!!! Growing company in Willoughby has partnered with Everstaff to fill manufacturing roles. This is a GREAT foot in the door company and position.
The injection operator is responsible for making quality plastic and/or wax products with supplied tooling operated on various injection presses defined by written procedures and parameters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read, comprehend, and carry out tasks as described in daily schedules and written/visual procedures.
- Set up, operate, and maintain consistent parameters and quality on injection presses.
- Maintain raw material levels and temperatures in designated press.
- Operate and maintenance of customer owned tooling.
- Handling and care of auxiliary components including ceramic filters, quartz rods, inserts, solubles, etc.
- Produce product to customer quality expectations and specifications
- Self-inspection of final product and processing. Some decision making and problem-solving skill used concerning processing of parts.
- Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours with breaks provided in 2-hour increments.
- Able to lift, push, pull 50+ lbs.
- Accurate timekeeping of hours and production.
- Documentation and communication of issues, quality, and productivity to Supervisor.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of personal work area as well as departmental storage and processing areas.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Supervisor.