Oakwood, OH 44146 US
- Hourly wage structure (no piece work).
- Training opportunities and career advancement.
- Experienced team with over 75 years of knowledge to share.
- An opportunity to learn and excel in metal fabrication.
- Setup, fit, and weld components for short-run production parts and custom projects.
- Work closely with the lead-man and the team to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Continuously improve your skills and knowledge in metal fabrication.
- MIG/TIG welding experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Willingness to learn and a strong work ethic.
- A hands-on attitude and the desire to grow with our company.
- Ability to work well in a simple and respectful working environment.